Upset with Kindle Fire Loses Wi-Fi Connection? Try These Troubleshoot Tips
Around the world, users are enjoying the all new reading experience via Kindle Fire. Due to need of change more and more, people opt for E-books, because they can ready as much books they want to read without any need to purchase new book after one completes.
Well when we have many advantages with any specific device we also need to get ready to face issues as well. Same happens with Kindle Fire users, most important that makes Kindle Fire work is internet or Wi-Fi connectivity. This major thing is troubling users all around. They keep complaining about Kindle Fire Loses Wi-Fi Connection.
Many users get’s irritated by this issue, but good news is that it can be fixed. We are telling you first how to setup Kindle Fire via Wi-Fi then we will tell you some troubleshooting tips if your Kindle fire can’t remain firm on Wi-Fi or in another word Kindle Fire Loses Wi-Fi Connection.
- First start with Swiping down from top of screen for showing quick settings and after that Wireless
- Ensure that Aeroplane mode is not put ON mode.
- Now go for Wi-Fi and tap on.
- Click on network to get connected to it, if you view lock symbol then it needs a network password time to fill Wi-Fi network password and then enter ‘Connect. ‘In case you don’t know the password then you have to contact Kindle Fire Tech Support for more information. Follow these steps if you don’t want that Kindle Fire Loses Wi-Fi Connection in future.
If these steps have been applied by you well but still you are facing problem of Kindle Fire Loses Wi-Fi Connection, then try these troubleshooting tips to cope up with this issue. Keep these points in mind before applying troubleshooting tips for Kindle Fire Loses Wi-Fi Connection.
- Added devices in your home can get connected with network, if they can’t then contact Kindle Fire Tech Support for more information.
- Make sure Airplane Mode is off.
- You have your Wi-Fi password.
- You kindle Fire device must have updated software version.
If you already followed above mentioned tips and still Kindle Fire Loses Wi-Fi Connection, then it’s a time to try troubleshooting tips in order prevent Kindle Fire Loses Wi-Fi Connection.
- Try to restart Wi-Fi connection on your device.
- Or Restart your device.
- Move closer to your router or check if you can get connected with Wi-Fi network. If not then Scan from the Wi-Fi menu.
- Make sure your Wi-Fi router is using channel from 1 to 11.
- At last unplug your router and modem.
If these tips are also not helping you out then you need to contact Kindle Fire Tech Support at the earliest to take assistance for Kindle Fire Loses Wi-Fi Connection.