Facing Issues Regarding Soft Reset and Hard Reset
Do you know about the sort reset and hard reset for the Kindle device? Before going to next steps regarding Kindle WiFi setup, let’s first have a look at the Soft and Hard reset option for the Kindle devices. For the Soft reset option you need to follow the given steps,
- Hold the power button for few seconds.
- Release the power button after few seconds.
- You will see a window on the screen regarding the rebooting of the kindle fire.
- Just wait few seconds and presently switch ON your Kindle device once again.
These are the simple steps you need to follow while dealing with the soft reboot for your Kindle Fire. Also, remember that you are always welcome to contact our team regarding any kind of issue you are facing which related to your kindle Fire, like, Kindle WiFi Setup, Hard and Soft reboot for Kindle Fire or any other issue regarding Kindle setup WiFi. Now, have a look at the steps you need to follow if you want to go for the Hard Reset for the Kindle Fire.
- Just drop down the screen from the top.
- Select the option “More”.
- Now choose the option “Settings”.
- Here you will find the option “Reset to factory defaults”, go for that option. Even after selecting this option you will see a warning window on your screen and that warning window will actually ask for the permissions because after the Hard Rest, all the personal data will be removed from your Kindle Fire.
- Select the “Yes” option if you are sure for the Hard reboot for your Kindle Fire.
These are the steps you need to follow if you want the Hard reboot for your Kindle Fire. There can be some issues you may discover while working and performing these steps for your Kindle Fire. Our professional team members are always there to help you in any circumstance when you face the issues with the Kindle WiFi Setup or connecting the Kindle Fire with the WiFi setup.